Learning and Care
Gabmididi Manoo Children and Family Centre runs occasional care on the following days:
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (over 2)
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (under 2)
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (over 2)
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Learning together is a playgroup where families and staff work together to support their child’s learning and development.
- Mondays: 9:15am - 11:15am
- Tuesdays: 9:30am - 11:30am
- Fridays: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Special Needs Playgroup is a referral based playgroup that is specifically for children with disabilities and special needs at Davison Street.
- Monday: 9:30am - 11:30am
Baby Playgroup is a playgroup where parents and caregivers work together to provide their babies with opportunities to learn through play.
- Thursday: 9:15am - 11:15am
Toddler Playgroup is a playgroup where children will interact with their peers to achieve age-appropriate milestones related to gross motor, fine motor and sensory experiences.
- Friday: 9:15am - 11:15am
For more information on school transition please visit our centre program.